What can listening do to change what’s happening around us?
Let’s find out in today’s Points to Ponder.
Hello, I’m Your Christian Coach Jo Heather Dodson.
Right now in the media, social or otherwise, it seems to me like everyone is talking and very few are listening. It makes me think of a funny story my husband tells about his grandparents: When his grandfather was asked about something his wife said, he replied: “Eh, I tuned her out years ago!”
Tuning out the world may work for a while, but it’s probably not the best answer in the long run. So, how can listening change the world? It all starts with you!
Check out this video to find out more about:
- No. 1: Tune in your body
- No. 2: Listen first to understand
- No. 3: Listening can build trust
Listening to understand is at the core of my coaching practice, and it’s a gift that I give to my clients through coaching. You can request your no-cost inquiry call with me through the “Contact Me” tab.
And check out more about me at the following:
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joheather…
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoHeather
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/YourChristia…
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yourchristi…