Are you exhausted? Burned out? It’s time to “Fill Your Joy Tank!”
In this three-hour virtual retreat design exclusively for women, discover how joy will infuse you with renewed energy for the days ahead! At the retreat May 1, 2021, you’ll have time to explore where you are at the present and make a plan of how to move forward into joy. You’ll walk away with actions to help you “fill your tank” and share your joy with others in your life.
What benefits will you receive by attending the Fill Your Joy Tank Virtual Retreat?
- Focusing on yourself, knowing you ARE worth it
- Connecting with other women in a safe place
- Hearing others’ stories and sharing your own
- Learning to seek out joy
- Feeling inspired to shift your perspective
- Being motivated to embody joy for yourself and others
- Determining specific action step(s) to carry you forward in a different way
- Renewing energy and focus
- Being entered into a grand prize giveaway: one-month of one-to-one “whole-life” coaching with Your Christian Coach Jo Heather Dodson (@YourChristianCoach)
It’s time to make a plan to move forward with renewed energy and strength! Get your tickets for the Fill Your Joy Tank Virtual Retreat today!
Meet the “Fill Your Joy Tank” retreat facilitators
- Jo Heather Dodson is a credentialed coach for Christian entrepreneurs and individuals ready for “What’s next?” She publishes weekly a “Points to Ponder” video offering tips to help you pursue your best life. She lives in North Carolina with her husband and two young sons. Find out more on here.
- Kathy Eichlin is a professional leadership coach certified by the Georgetown University Executive Leadership Coaching program. She is also leads Internal Communications for an organization in North Carolina, where she resides with her husband and two active boys. Find out more about her here.